2006/06/15

Definately SCRAPPIN' this weekend

Ive got a busy weekend of scrapping this weekend....Tomorrow night I'm going CROPPING at Scrappers Warehouse from 7 till midnight...woo hoo...Im determined to get something done on the night....I will TRY not to CHAT too much *g*

My list to do....is as follows:

* think of a topic for the Scrappers Warehouse Circle Journal
* Create a demo LO for a kids class
* Do some LO's using some of my wedding photos (no...Im not newly married...it was like 4 years ago *g*)
* Create a LO using the NEW AED vellums
* + more scrapping

On Saturday...a group of us are meeting up a Paper2 to go shopping ....so im sure that will be good....we are trying to organise a monthly meet up...next month we are meeting up at Scrappers Warehouse and of course swinging by Krispy Kreme *g*
Anyone who wants to join our monthly Scrappin Get Together...is more than welcome...its a great day out...to chat and of course BUY Scrapping Supplies -either PM me or email...and i can give you further details....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur I can't wait until tonight we were there until midnight last night to get the room almost ready. Your list of things to do is as long as mine. I will try and be in the store on that Saturday when you go in. See-Ya tonight.

Cindy

June 16, 2006 12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs