Busy, busy, busy...........................
Lauchie with Santa at Fountain Gate - 2006
Wow.....what a whirlwind this week has already been................
Sunday i went to work Christmas break up.....it was great - yummy food...great wine...lol! I made these for the girls at SW
Monday...did some more shopping (but ooops - i only bought stuff for me...)
Tuesday I drove down to Moe to 'finally' meet Nicole - we have known each other since been on the Craft Attic Design Team - but never actually met....so now i can cross that off my 'list of things to do' - it was great to meet Nicole....and to see the shop...i even managed to buy some goodies that i hadnt seen IRL before...
I also popped into Scrappers Warehouse and bought some New Maya road VELVET Ric Rac...as they are currently having a storewide sale of 20% and 40% off sizzex...so i couldnt pass up the bargain... and also picked up my KK from SW - I was spoilt rotten.....lol!
Tuesday night I caught up with Ruth and the girls....for out Chrissy dinner....We went to Knox and ate at an Italian restaurant...it was quite a nice meal...but the company was SUPER (hi girls......*g*) I was totally SPOILT - with gorgeous chrissy cards, lollies, and chrissy decorations....thank you so much - my candy canes somehow dont look so good.......lol!
Here we all are LtoR: Me, Margaret, Rhonda, Pam, and Merri
Ruth, Pam, Me, Merri and Margaret...(Hi GIRLS)
rhonda - i told you the wrong addy for that Elf site ....its
www.elfyourself.com - check it out its really funny........
Wednesday (today) I took dale to the train station...as he was flying to Tassie for a Christmas party....one of his clients bought a pub in tassie...and he flew all his employees and contracters over for ONE BIG CHRISSY party...i hope they all behave themselves.....lol!
Thursday....im planning on CLEANING...
Friday im heading into SW and then taking Lauchie to see Santa at his daycare....so that should be a good day.
POST on Sundays
- chocolate fondue fountain (what was he thinking)
- foot spa (like ive got time for that)
that is to just name a couple.....but in his credit...he is getting better....so i have received some awesome stuff too.....love ya!
Tonight i am going to my Work Christmas party....so that should be a great night...
catch you all soon...have a great sunday...
You had to select a 'sketch' from Becky Fleck's December Page Maps and then create a layout using the sketch of your choice....any papers, products that you like etc......
as im not sure if im allowed to show the 'whole thing' I thought i would be really mean...and just show you a few hints........hehehehhehe
I will be sure to share the whole layout with you all....as soon as the competiton is over....
Tonight I am so excited about doing an online Class with Suz Doyle - for the pink locker project....its going to be a great night...and i cant wait to create a layout 'inspired' by Suz
I will be sure to share tonights creativity with you all soon
Lots to show and tell
I have only started tagging along to these get togethers...............but i absolutely LOVE them....
anyways...it was my turn to HOST everyone for the night...
I wanted to make it extra special and very Christmassy - so on the agenda was:
I've been tagged by Kerryn
1. NAME: Fleur
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes...but i cant remember...will have to get back to you on this one - i know my dad chose my name
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Sunday night - i watched Click - didnt think it was going to be sad....but it was
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? smoked ham or honey ham
6. KIDS? 1 - lauchie 3.5
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? most of the time....lol
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just my blog.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes....it got me in trouble a bit...when i went to the US...they thought i was serious most of the time....lol
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NEVER
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? wheat bix or sultana bran
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No ....oops
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG PHYSICALLY OR MENTALLY? depends who is confronting me....lol
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? creamy vanilla - homemade is really nice...but SUPER NAUGHTY
16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? eyes and body language
17. RED OR PINK? pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight and my nose (ive never liked my nose)
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Nanna
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Just message me...and ill come and read it on your blog
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black pants and slippers
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? the sparkly one
23. FAVORITE SMELL? anything starting with ROAST or Garlic
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mum
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Love ya Kerryn
26. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke Vanilla
27. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? swimming and AFL
28. HAIR COLOR? brown..with a red tinge (from a packet)
29. EYE COLOR? blue
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
31. FAVORITE FOOD? beef strogg
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? both
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Click with Adam Sandler
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? blue and pink t-shirt
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? my mums lemon meringue pie
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? most should
39. MOST LIKELY NOT TO RESPOND? Not Sure
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? scrapbook mags - does that count?
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? its blank
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? biggest loser
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? mail man on his/her bike
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? USA
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my ears
47. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? 1978
48. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Leongatha
49. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? travel, do a photography course....be together with dale and lauchie
thanks Kerryn................I had heaps of fun doing this tag
Now I tag
Mardi, Lea, and Simone
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? definately Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa likes to wrap pressies in coordinating papers
3. Colored lights or white lights on tree/house?
definately the WHITE lights...they look so much prettier
4. Do you hang Mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
generally the start of DEC...but sometimes i cant wait till then...*g*
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
cracking mixed nuts
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
That we always received 1 really big 'special' present...and then lots of little ones
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
9. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
dont remember...but i think my older sister told me he wasnt real
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
lights first, then tinsil, then all the individual decorations, and last but not least the star on the top
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it....but Christmas means SUMMER here in Australia
12. Can you ice skate?
Ummmm....very, very badly
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
too many to list
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Getting together with family and friends
15. What tops your tree?
a silver star
16. What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
Tree hunting....and going to the 'same' santa every year...to get Lauchie's photo taken
17. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
i love to give....but also love to receive....
18. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
chritmas pudding with custard...or icecream chrissy pudding with cream
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Anything by Bing!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
21. What is your favorite Christmas special/movie?
I really like all the oldies....but i really like the Polar Express too
thanks Lisa..that was fun....
Oh and here is a Chrissy inspired layout...i did using the "photo shoot" photos
grrrrrrrrr blogger is not liking me today...will upload the second side soon
Love and Peace....to all my friends
It may take a little bit to download....but its worth it!
let me know what you think!
RAK's all sent....
Oh and guess what i did yesterday....?
I went to Spotlight and purchased all the things required to make a window Christmas Garland....i managed to get everything for under $20 (found a WHOLE reel of ribbon on the clearance rack for .......50cents)...Im actually REALLY impressed with how it looks...i didnt think it was going to look as good as this:
will insert photo here...later...as the reflection on the window is showing up on the camera....and i dont want to take it down...cos it took ages to put it up...lol!
Oh! and check this out...
How cute is the Lightning McQueen CD player....does Lauchie need one of these?????? They are available from Kmart
and just one other thing (I think!)
I received some gorgeous GOODIES (stamps and papers) from Gabbie today...
Gabbie is now a Stampin Up Girl....thanks Gabbie....love everything!
Gimme your stuff
I recently came across the blog Gimme Your Stuff. It's a swapping group where you can swap different items with people from all over the WORLD. I'm addicted to swaps and love getting new things and of course receiving things in the mail....so i thought i would give it a go.
Things I'd Want :
scrapbooking mags (scrapbook trends etc)
candies and food items
japanese pattern books
stickers & stationery
different types of gum
cute boy clothes for a 4 year old
jewelry (earrings, necklaces, bracelets)
Things I Can Swap :
mostly anything you could want from australia
stationery, postcards, stickers, scrapbooking items
almost anything! just ask!
Hopefully I have some good swaps in the future! I'm excited about this!
all the credit goes to MARDI....who so kindly created the 'above' gorgeous banner for me...after i bugged her to do it for me.....lol!
thankyou so much Mardi.....i love it to bits....xxxooo
(so leave a comment and tell Mardi...how wonderful her banner it....*g*)
and here is a CHRISSY inspired layout...that i have been trying to finish for a while...
Today we went to the airport to see Dale's parents on there way from Perth to Mildura....it was great to see them....and to check out the aeroplanes landing and taking off....(makes you want to go on a holiday)
Here are some of the photos we took from today
Lauchie's grandparents bought a GIANT chocolate coin from the Perth Mint....
This was a display thing set up at the airport...i just liked the number 3....good photo opp. for a 3 year old boy.....lol!
and here is Lauchie with his grandparents in front of the Chrissy tree at the airport....