2006/02/24

So Little Time - but SO MUCH to tell!!!

Well ive been super slack in the BLOG department......but not in my day to day living...
I promise i will get my 'Self PortraitTuesday Picture' up soon - im not piking yet....just been super busy..... It may end up a 'Self Portrait Sunday picture' instead *g*

I had some fantastic news a couple of days ago - Alison and Maynard from Alison Ellis Design asked me to join their Design Team - Im so thrilled about it and I'm definately looking forward to the inspiration it will bring.....I have already made some WONDERFUL friends through AED and im looking forward to all the exciting things that will be happening this year.....




In this months For Keeps Magazine - I have some 'Mini T-Shirt Albums' featured towards the back.....I havnt seen them yet, as i had no idea they had been published yet......Will have to go and get myself a copy TODAY......

Tonight I will be posting challenges for the Craft Attic Cybercrop ....Tonight we will be having 5 challenges, including a juinor category.....We will also be having 'Instant Winners' (more information tonight)....It all starts at 7.30pm tonight (Victorian time) and you will have until 5pm Sunday to upload all your pieces of work....hope to see you there.....

In about and hour. I'm off to have my 'weigh-in' at WW.......I will let you know how i go....fingers are crossed....It could go either way this week *g* (oooops)

Chat again soon

thanks also for your lovely comments girls - I really enjoy them xxxooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs