2006/05/01

Ive been PICKLED

Today i did a class with Lance (Mr Pickle) from Rusty Pickle at the Scrappers Warehouse in Narre Warren...We made 'Alphabet Soup' mini albums and had loads of fun...
Here are some pics of Lance, Me and some of the girls from Scrappers Warehouse...I will upload a pic of my little book tomorrow...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mr Pickle (Lance) and Me!!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We were all kept very busy....*g*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even Lance got some scrapping done....love his T-shirt!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
signing away....I asked Lance to sign my 'alphabet soup' mini album...he did...so i will upload some more pics in the morning....I had a great day....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Oh Cool :) Wish I could have joined you! Mr Pickle looks like lots of fun :)

May 01, 2006 8:43 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Wow Fleur the class sounds great...cant wait to see your book.
Mardi

May 02, 2006 12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs