2006/04/03

Self Portrait Tuesday - on a MONDAY

well im getting in early for this weeks....as i didnt get around to doing one last week.....
I have to thank Gabbie for putting me on to the site for this one....
doll maker

Image hosting by Photobucket

not really anything like me....Got the curly hair, blue eyes, and my NEW BLUE JEANS - but that is definately not my figure.....*g* (but i wish it was....well maybe not that skinny) It has a nice little EASTER theme to it too....so i thought it was appropriate..........seems easter is fast approaching....aaghhh another thing to organise......

1 Comments:

Blogger ScrapManda said...

Thanks for the link to the Doll Maker - love it and so will my two DD's. I'm new to blogging - hope you don't mind I've put a link to yours on mine :)

April 05, 2006 8:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs