2006/05/06

Sneek Peek

Ok....I'm a little late in giving you all a sneek peek...but none the less here it is

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was so thrilled to be asked to create a LO for Scrap FX (aussie wholesaler of scrapbooking chipboard and acrylic products) for the scrapbooking fair Picture to Page at East Burwood - Melbourne....
I used a large acrylic 'O' and created a frame with it. I engraved onto the acrylic and then placed it on a brown bazzill cardstock...to show the engraving.....
other materials i used....ribbons, silver brads, mm stickers, charm, ink....

tfl....
you can check it out IRL at the Scrap FX stand at Picture to Page....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Beautiful Fleur....it certainly caught my eye in the gallery.
Mardi

May 13, 2006 8:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs