2006/06/17

Im SO TIRED

Last night I scrapped and talked to my hearts content at Scrappers Warehouse ...I managed to get 1 LO done and started another - that i finished off today....It was a fantastic night and we were spoilt rotten.....We each got little goodie bags
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
sorry about the dodgey scan...but how cute were the little goodie bags and I just love my Large MM letter 'L'....

Here is The LO...i completed last night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I printed the photos on canvas paper - i just love how they turned out
-----------------------------------------------

and here is my second LO that i started...but only got finished today....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I used only Rusty Pickle products for this LO (excluding the ribbon)...all of which are available at Scrappers Warehouse....
I will get into my little goodie bag and attempt the challenge from last night....you will be able to see what everyone creates from their goodies at the SW gallery shortly....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur it was a blast last night. Love the LO that you did. Can't wait for the next one catch up with you soon.

Cindy

June 17, 2006 10:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs