2007/11/01

ALL in the FAMILY

The Abbott Family

Im memory of Dave Abbott,
Stampin' Up!'s Australian General Manager passed away in October from a very rare blood disease. I was unfortunate to not have met Dave - but from what other demonstrators have said about him, he was an amazing man and touched the hearts of many people.

In honour of Dave, Stampin' Up! are releasing the All in the Family stamp set for the month of November.

All proceeds from the world wide sale of this stamp set during November will go to Dave's family. This is 100% of sales not just profits.
NOVEMBER 1st - 30th 2007

For the month of NOVEMBER, I'm selling this set for $59.15 (plus standard postage charges) I'm offering this stamp set at a LOWER price as I'm forfeiting my commissions on the sale of this stamp set, so that as much funds as possible can be raised for Dave's family.
The set will be in the main catalogue next year but will RRP $73.95.

You can see the FULL COLOUR FLIER here
I have just placed my order for this stamp set...and as soon as I receive it I will be making up some examples to show you all....It truly is a beautiful stamp set.

Please help support Dave's family by purchasing this great stamp set during the month of November.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a lovely way to show support for the family. For anyone to lose a DAD is hard, to lose your DAD when you are so young is extra hard. And a very big cheer to you Fleur for forgoing you commission. I will order a set when I see you at the workshop on Saturday.
Lynne

November 01, 2007 1:39 pm  
Blogger Creative Wishes said...

These stamps ae so adorable ( I have them already - lucky me) and have already used them lots in my cards. I hope you get lots of sales of the stamps.

November 01, 2007 3:14 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

thats such sad news Fleur...

November 01, 2007 7:26 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

it looks like a great set Fleur, and very nice of you for giving up your commision... good on you girl...

November 03, 2007 3:28 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Too cute Fleur......hmmmmmm....think its on the list!!!!

November 04, 2007 9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs