2007/10/16

October's STAMP a STACK.....................

is on TONIGHT.....and sorry I'm now BOOKED OUT!!!!
We are making 2 GORGEOUS designs tonight (5 of each - so 10 in total)
I will be sure to upload the finished product.

I also have my very FIRST 'CHRISTMAS Stamp a Stack' on this Sunday the 21st of October. I have only 1 spot left....so if you would like to join in - contact me asap!

If you would like to receive my STAMP a STACK newsletter via email....just let me know and Ill send one out to you.

_________________________________________
slightly off topic now
I'm having a POSTIE clothing party on tuesday 23rd of OCTOBER at 7.30pm - so if you would like to come along....Just let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

weeee I wish I could come and make some cool cards.......
I had such a blast last time.
Cant wait to see the images

October 16, 2007 4:19 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

can't wait to see what you come up with..

October 16, 2007 6:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs