2007/12/30

CROP for Kids 2008

Tickets to CROP FOR KIDS are now available for sale!!

Event: Crop For Kids All-Day Fundraising
CropDate: Saturday, 15th March 2008 (the weekend before Easter)
Time: 10am to 5pm
Venue: Springvale City Hall in Springvale
Price: Tickets are A$30.00 per person

Group bookings will be available for groups of 8 or more. This not only guarantees that you will sit together, but as an added incentive to book as a group, there will be a special draw on the day for one group to win a small prize. Group bookings must be paid for in one payment, and the payment must be received within 1 month of booking via cheque or direct deposit.

I had such a ball at the first Crop for Kids...I will definately be going again.
If anyone is interested in going on a table with me - express your interest here. I'm happy to book a table or two.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me..me, I'm in. BTW, blogger give me tha longest word verification today. Hmmm...

December 30, 2007 2:09 pm  
Blogger Dee said...

ooh count me IN! When do you need $$ by Fleur?

December 30, 2007 4:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too, me too

Ange

January 01, 2008 5:39 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Have you got me on that list Fleur?
When do you want some dollars?

January 03, 2008 10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs