2007/12/20

SALE-a-BRATION is COMING!

Yes Stampin' Up! is having their SALE-a-BRATION again.
1st of January 08 - 29th February 08

BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP TODAY - I have dates filling VERY FAST!

Customers
Receive a Free Sale-a-Bration set when you spend at least $100

Hostesses
When you host a workshop of at least $600, you'll receive a FREE Sale-a-Bration set in addition to the already generous hostess benefits!

Recruits
Sign up to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration and select any set from the 2007-2008 Idea Book and Catalogue, up to the value of $79.95

contact me today for further information or if you would like to BOOK a Sale-a-Bration workshop for January or February.

fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait Fleur....I got my workshop booked and we are all waiting patiently for the date....lol

December 22, 2007 5:32 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hi Fleur I'm loving your new blog header..looks great.Have a happy christmas!

December 23, 2007 11:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs