2007/11/10

REGIONALS

WOW!
I had the best day EVER!
Seriously EXHAUSTED - but i learnt SO MUCH!

All those who have booked workshops in the next couple of months.....you will be getting to see some of the great things I learnt from today's regionals.
Those who would like to book a workshop - email me anytime fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
(I only have a few dates remaining for Dec and Jan)

I have created a QUICK slideshow - I hope that you can see it ok!
enjoy!



I was asked to DEMO a WOW technique (3 other demo's too) to everyone at Regionals today. As a thankyou gift - The girls and guys from SU! made me a beautiful card, that they all signed and I also get to choose a stamp set of my choice, either from the Main Catty or the new MINI - WOO HOO! Seriously excited

6 Comments:

Blogger Lali said...

WOW is not a joke that card is gorgeous Fleur glad you had a great day even if you are exhausted now LOL

November 10, 2007 9:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW indeed Fleur. Gorgeous... looks like you had an awesome time.

November 10, 2007 9:12 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Love the slide show..those cards look unreal..sounds like you had a ball.

November 10, 2007 10:18 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

i love that gift box and heart Fleur... private lesson i think is needed ... ;)

November 10, 2007 10:22 pm  
Blogger Nicole said...

Looks fantastic Fleur. sounds like you had a blast.

Nicxx

November 11, 2007 3:26 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Sounds like you had a great time Fleur...Love your slide show...I can see it for once...yipeee! lol
xx

November 11, 2007 9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs