2008/02/09

Product Challenge

I was challenged with the following over at Scrapbook Capital

lined note card
small divider card
Kaiser pearls

and here is what I came up with
Photobucket
Photobucket
I stamped on the note card and cut it out - to use for a journalling block
I also used it under some of the letters in the title.
The folder file card was tucked behind the large photo - and some journalling added too!
The Kaiser pearls, I painted red and addeds some kindy glitz too - so that they would match my Layout.

Other materials I used:
Grungeboard - LOVE this stuff
KI Paper Lace - just love this too...looks great overlayed
Stampin' Up! stamps - Label Classics.....LOVE these too...giggle!

tfl
check out the others girls Layouts for the
Secret Product Challenge

3 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

great layout fleur..i love the papers & photo's..and how you used your note card underneath your lettering...very clever..

February 09, 2008 10:05 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

love the layout Fleur!
I too have a little Grungboad that infact I'm playing wih this morning, Ihave the wings, and they are great!
love,....

February 10, 2008 10:44 am  
Blogger Sandie said...

good one Fleur, I found this challenge a bit tricky.

Well done.

Luv Sandie

February 14, 2008 10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs