2008/01/14

Crop for KIDS

Hi girls
Photobucket
Just a reminder about crop for kids
Thanks to those who have already paid...
I'm hoping to have the table paid for by the end of the week, so if you are still interested in coming along, please let me know asap.

Vita - Paid
Dee
Ange
Lorrie - Paid
Lea - Paid
Simone - Paid
Me
Lynne - Paid
Suz - paid
Mary - paid

If anyone else would like to come on our table, I may be able to book a 2nd table. Just let me know here or via email
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

for more information on Crop for Kids check out the following link.
http://www.cropforkids.blogspot.com/

How did you all like the 2nd Step by Step Tutorial?
Crayon Resist Technique

Would you like to see MORE inspirational ideas? Well sign up to my Newsletter (in the links on the left hand side) You will be some of the first to see my latest creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs