2008/02/17

Valentines WINNER & Latest published LO!

Congratulations to SHAZ - you have been randomly selected to WIN the VALENTINE'S Day prize...please contact me via email so that I can post out your little prize....
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

CONGRATS!!!!

Scrapbooking Memories Vol9 #10

is featuring one of my all time 'favourite' LO's
I havnt got my hands on a copy as yet....but this is the LO that is featured.
Congrats to everyone I know who is featured in this issue also....woo hoo!
Photobucket

the journalling reads:

there is always one moment in childhood, when the door opens and lets in the future - graham green

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandie said...

Good on ya Fleur, I just love this layout.........luv Sandie

February 17, 2008 9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank so much for selecting my name for the Valentines Day prize Fleur. Love that layout and can't wait to get my copy of the mag and see it in print.

February 18, 2008 11:05 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

I love this layout too Fleur - congrats on the publication!
Belinda
xx

February 18, 2008 11:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur....
Great lo! congrats on it being published. thats fantastic.
I just come across this and thought of you. You may already know about it....
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/

Lisa x

February 18, 2008 6:16 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Gorgeous layout Fleur...in fact I think I may have seen that one IRL....?? ... its no wonder it was snapped for publication...

Mardi x

February 20, 2008 10:54 am  
Blogger Lesli said...

Great LO - I love the journaling!

February 20, 2008 4:51 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

Always have loved this one fleurie-lady - so glad it's being revisted...

xx J.

February 20, 2008 7:53 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Good on you for the publication Fleur, and I spent all afternoon updating my SU book... cant wait for the new 1.....

March 02, 2008 10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs