2008/04/06

Yep............I'm now 30

Had a fantastic weekend of celebrating with family and friends.

Here is a great pic taken by my friend Leanne.

Photobucket

The SLURPIES were fantastic
We had Pina Colada's and Fruit Tingle flavoured.


I received some awesome Pressies too.
Dale suprised me with a Nikon DIGITAL SLR camera......so not what i was expecting....I had sent him to Tiffany & Co, but I couldnt have asked for a better pressie.....now ive just got to learn how to use it....hehehehehehe.

I will update with some more pics later...
night all

thanks to everyone who sent cards, well wishes and to everyone who came along on Saturday night - YOU have all made my 30th a fantastic one.

9 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Happy birthday to you!
Love the photo. Can't wait to see more. How exciting - a camera! Way to go.
xxx

April 06, 2008 9:13 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

Wow Fleur, sounds like you have had a fab birthday.
Sorry my wishes are late....we only just got back from out time away.
All the best matie........look forward to our catch up this week.

Lotsa luv...........Sandie

April 06, 2008 9:41 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY darlin' ! Sounds like you had a great day :)

*hug*

April 06, 2008 10:54 pm  
Blogger vita said...

Happy Birthday Fleur. Welcome to the big 3, hehehe... Thanks for Thursday. The kids had fun. Pefect timing for the camera, huh? Good on Dale. Now you can bring it to the convention.

April 07, 2008 8:01 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Happy Birthday Fleur.... sounds like you had wonderful birthday...and what a lovely pressie from your DH...Mardi xx

April 07, 2008 8:21 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Happy Belated birthday to you girlie!! Wow the big 3 0 hey :) You look gorgeous and happy, sounds like you had a blast!! And what an AWESOME birthday pressie - you lucky duck, enjoy it!!

April 07, 2008 2:29 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

ohh noooooo
I missed your birthday, Im so sorry, sounds and looks like you had a fantastic time, love to you my angel, Happy birthday!

April 07, 2008 7:28 pm  
Blogger bon said...

happy birthday, glad you had a fab time :)
looking forward to catching up when you get back ;)

April 08, 2008 2:51 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Happy Birthday Fleur - only 30 hey - I wish!

April 14, 2008 9:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs