2008/03/17

Crop for Kids

WOW!

wasnt it fantastic????

Our table was SUPER LUCKY, with about 7 prizes won.

lynne - printer
lyndall - scrapbook pack
Leanne - scrapbook pack
Lorrie - Scrapbook pack and stampin spots
Jacquie - Stampin write markers and Score pal

Photobucket
Tally so far is around the $11,000 - so a super effort by all the organisers and those who attended this year.

I sold all my items at the Trash and Treasure table - so I was super chuffed with that!

I made a little 'collections' owl at one of the make and takes and also managed to do a mini album and a LO - that I'm yet to complete....but will upload as soon as I have finished.

DONT forget

RETIRING Stamp and Accessories PARTY on tomorrow night
If you would like to come along - let me know as soon as possible, as I'm cutting up for the make and take tonight.
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

take care
happy stampin'

3 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

I wish that I lived closer so I could have been there...:(
Looks like you had a great time!
Belinda
xx

March 17, 2008 6:23 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

i had a great time and yep, totally shocked I won 2 raffles. I love the signature Fleur, looks great, just made 1 myself. hope tomorrow night goes well for you....

March 17, 2008 6:43 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

what a great day it was...can't wait until next year!Love your sigature as well ..how did u do that you clever girl..

March 20, 2008 3:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs