2008/08/25

Glimmer Mist


I've been meaning to write up a review on the Glimmer Mist for awhile now.

Lorrie from http://www.scrapbookcapital.com.au/ ordered in some for me after I saw some girls from the US using it on their cards and projects etc.
I have started off with 3 colours....but i know im going to be wanting some more very soon.
I have: Coffee Shop, Pink Ink and Graphite.
It is super easy to use....basically just spray over your project until you get the desired coverage.
Make sure you dont 'over' soak when using on chipboard, as it can warp a little - just hold the bottle up a little higher and make sure you have some newspaper etc underneath your project so that it doenst go onto your table top etc.
Use your Glimmer Mist on
Chipboard
patterned paper
photos
cardstock
acrylic accents and books
Check out the many gorgeous colours available from Scrapbook Capital
and at only $10 bottle....what a bargain (a little goes a long way with this stuff)
spray onto your inked stamps before stamping for a little 'extra' sparkle
Here is a project I have done recently using the Scrapfx Pirate Album with the Graphite Glimmer Mist
Photobucket
I sprayed the Inside Skeleton with the Graphite Glimmer Mist and then placed it back into the centre of the album once I had covered it with the Patterned Paper
Photobucket
example of one of the inside pages - I used the front skeleton to use as a mask when doing the inside pages. I love the effect it created on the black pages.
tfl



3 Comments:

Blogger Colour Your Memories said...

OH yes this glimmer mist is fabulous. Its cost effective, simple to use and has that many uses. What more can I say.
Contact Lorrie at Scrapbook Capital and buy some...do yourself a favour. BTW Lorrie is the cheapest in town.

August 25, 2008 4:13 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great job ! You know, you can make your own glimmer mist ?

I was down your way today but didn't have time to drop in - I did wave and say hi as I drove past though !! (I had been to the Mistral outlet in Dandenong...which I then discovered isn't there anymore and had to go to the new one).

August 26, 2008 11:17 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

the book looks great Fleur and love what you have done with the mist... thanks for the lug chicky...

August 27, 2008 9:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs