2008/08/02

Always

I'm Just loving the ALWAYS set from the New Spring Mini Catalogue
Check out these projects I've done using the set.

Birthday Cards
Photobucket
Photobucket

Stamps: Always, Occassional Greetings (happy birthday)

Cardstock: Whisper White

Inks: Regal Rose

Other: Rhinestone Brads, Half Pearls (pretties kit), Grosgrain Ribbon
--------------------------------------------

Invitations
I was lucky enough to be asked to 'create' some invites for the upcoming Derby Day at Flemington Races.
Here is my first 'example' - let me know what you think!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Stamps: Always

Cardstock and Ink: Basic Black, Rose Red, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip

Other: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain

Contact me if you would like to order the 'Always' Stamp Set from the New Spring Mini Catalogue and/or if you would like further information on the featured projects.

fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

5 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Beautiful cards Fleur and I LOVE your layout in the last post.

A layout - YEAH - whoo hooo! hehe

I hope you're well,

Belinda
x

August 03, 2008 1:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooohhh...loving all the new stuff !

August 03, 2008 4:16 pm  
Blogger phatassphairy said...

cute cards....i love the one with the extra bling and bits ...might lift them one day :D

August 03, 2008 5:24 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

great cards there fleur and a layout woohoo..gorgeous!!I love that bird stamp.

August 03, 2008 8:59 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

how did you go with the invite design, did they like it?

August 10, 2008 10:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs