2006/02/25

Self Portrait Saturday - aka Tuesday

Well i promised you that i wouldnt pike on this exercise...........so ive come up with the goods........just a little late.......ooooopps......
Now let me explain the 'funny' look on my face.....Lauchie was actually the photographer for this one, so i figured i would pull a funny face..............and because i had a low cut top on....i felt it would be best for everyone if i put my hand there *g*....So 'Ta Da' - my first 'Self Portrait' mug shot....they can only get better right?........or worse!!!!! I was thinking about converting it too Black and white............isnt it funny how you always think that B&W will make you look better *g* (well I do anyway - anyone else going to confess to this???) Anyway as you can see, Ive left it 'true' - you can see my 'temporary' (2 year old) curtains in the background and my lovely 'floral' sofa bed (that i wanted to get recovered - but it was too expensive) that is lovely, with a slight brown tinge *g*

feel free to comment...................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs