2006/03/08

Tuesday.......again!!!


















Well, yep.... its Tuesday again...... and NO i havnt done my 'Self Portrait'............ yet .....Promise I will have it done by the end of the week....

Ive been rather busy doing some AED layouts....... and this is what ive come up with....both layouts have used some of the 'older' and 'newer' ranges together....... Check out what the other AED DT members have created - here.

This first layout was based on the converstion Lauchie and i had about his 'first tattoo' - that came with his matchbox car....I basically asked Lauchie what his tattoo said, his reply was "Lauchie Dont touch" - in other words dont mess with him *g* When I told him it said 'MUM' - he didnt believe me............Got to love 2 year olds/almost 3 year olds ......

This second was inspired from one of Lauchie's t-shirts....I created the little 'surfboards' from the different AED paper ranges and then 'handpunched the wave design onto the cardstock (yes it took ages *g*)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

looks great - I love that wave design!!

March 08, 2006 8:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs