2006/06/22

Kidston Craft Ambassador

Well I happy to say i can reveal 1 of my 2 little secrets....*g*

I have been asked by Kidston Craft to create some scrapbooking projects using their products - im so excited...because they have some awesome NEW LINES in at the moment....
Here is a peek at my first goodie pack - it felt like Christmas when i saw the parcel at the front door...*g*

Over the Moon Press - 'Wooden this be Nice' range
papers, rubons, overlay stickers, stamps....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
well i had better get scrapping! lol
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and dont forget....The Craft Attic is having thier cybercrop on this FRIDAY (23rd) night from 7.30pm...there will be 4 challenges + a kids challenge and of course loads of fun and inspiration....There are prizes to be won for each challenge....so i hope to see you there

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Fleur can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cindy

June 22, 2006 1:33 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

omg wow! Awesome stuff, I am jealous LOL
I can't wait to see what you come up with, I bet it's as fantastic as always :)
Roll on friday night :D

June 22, 2006 2:54 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky you !! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Will *try* to make the cyber crop. Can't guarantee I will I scrap anything, but I will try.

June 23, 2006 11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs