2006/08/23

Can I sleep now?????

Im so tired (i know, i know...i should go to bed earlier and not chat so much on MSN....but i can help it - honest) Last Friday...Scrappers Warehouse had their monthly CROP...it was such a blast...there was 12 of us...all busy scrapping...we all had SO MUCH FUN...and there is SO MUCH room in the upstairs classroom...
I managed to make x2 21st cards (one for my little brother and the other for his girlfriend) but guess what? ...............I forgot to scan them...but i do have a photo on my camera of them both holding them up....so i will upload that onto my blog soon

insert photo of 21st card HERE

Saturday i was supposed to go to the MONTLY GET TOGETHER...but i decided not too...i was just too exhausted...had to say NO! But i heard the girls had a great time - shopping and chatting!

Sunday i was SO BUSY in the SHOP...couldnt believe it...one Scrapper after another...it was fantastic...Lucky Cindy came in to visit...otherwise i would have been run off my feet (even more than I was)

Just stocked up on the NEW KAREN FOSTER papers and embellishments....ive completed one layout already...and im starting on 2 more (Pirate and Rocket themed) Check out the new stuff from Karen Foster HERE - there is so much NEW STUFF...it goes for a couple of pages *g*

Monday...i did nothing but washing and cleaning the house!

Tuesday i worked in the shop...and Sandie popped in too see me....Hi Sandie!!!!
We had a few deliveries (love looking at all the new stuff - and i generally cant resist buying some of it) and i 'picked' some internet orders. I picked up Lauchie from daycare after work...and then we headed home...
Dale took lauchie bowling and i finally had some quite time to do some scrapping - but did that happen? NO!....i got chatting on MSN...oh well *g*

Today i caught up with Cindy, for our weekly scrappin' day together...we always get something done...Today we went to the Rocket Park in Berwick...such a great park for photo's (LOL)...so after the park...Cindy and I headed off to Harvey Norman to get our pics developed (eager beavers arnt we..lol) and then we headed back to Cindy's for a couple of hours of scrapping...I finished a dog layout - wait till you see this one *g*
and started another with the ROCKET photos....will show the layouts soon!

so now im pooped...can i sleep now?????

4 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I think you deserve a nice long uninterrupted sleep Fleur :)
I am exhausted just reading about it :)

August 23, 2006 8:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur that damm MSN it stops you from scrapping and sleeping. I had a blast today can't wait to do the rocket page. Loved your dog LO

Cindy

August 23, 2006 10:11 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Bugger...I want to see the layouts and cards...(you are such a busy gal')
I'll be back. :)

August 23, 2006 10:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you need to stop, sit down, and take a breath ! LOL

Can't wait to see your cards and LO's (I love looking at your stuff *g* )

August 24, 2006 2:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs