2006/08/14

I spotted this...........

............... tag questionnaire on Gabbie's blog...so i thought i would give it a go..


If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I would love a half an acre block around berwick or beaconsfield...I still want to be close to everything...but also have my space as well....is that possible anymore??? The best of both worlds *g*

What’s your favorite article of clothing? definately my jeans and v-neck t-shirts

Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? arms

What’s the last CD that you bought? well i havnt bought any CD's of late...but i did buy 2 dvd's - The Dark Crystal and the Labyrinth (how cool are these movies - classics)

Where’s your favorite place to be? at home

Where’s your least favorite place to be? in the bush in a tent

What’s your favorite place to be massaged? shoulders

Strong in mind or strong in body? not sure..im weak in both areas....LOL

What time do you wake in the morning? about 8am

What’s your favorite kitchen appliance? definately my dishwasher and microwave

What makes you really angry? Poor customer service...nothing eerkks me more.

If you could play any instrument, what would it be? i always wanted to learn the violin...but im an utter nutcase with anything musical - i just dont get it

Favorite color? blue

Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? SUV

Do you believe in afterlife? I really dont know...i would like to beleive there is something else...after this life...but who knows

Favorite children’s book? Where the wild things are...and the The Little old lady who ate a.....

What is your favorite season? Summer

What’s your least favorite household chore? handwashing dishes and ironing

If you could have one super power, what would it be? to click my fingers and the housework and dinner is done

If you have a tattoo, what is it? a rose on my right ankle

Can you juggle? NO!

The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My Nanna

What’s your favorite day? Fridays

What’s in the boot of your car? A pram and green shopping bags - and who knows what...lol

Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburgers? sushi - california rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger

thanks Gabbie...anyone else who wants to tag themselves....go ahead *g*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can relate to being in a tent in the bush...how awful...lol

August 14, 2006 9:53 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

Yep...LOL...I couldnt thing of anything else that would be worse....*g*

August 14, 2006 10:14 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

I love the topics in this tag Fleur....some of them would make great CJ themes....might have to come back and tag myself..LOL
oh...and Ilove pitching a tent in the bush...lol

August 16, 2006 8:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt think of anything better than pitching a tent in the bush....LOL

Its nice to know a few more things about you Fleur:)

August 16, 2006 9:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou for the lovely stamps, they arrived today!!

Nice to see we are all so different (re: tent)...thats what makes the world go round...:-)

August 16, 2006 4:40 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

glad the stamps arrived natalie...
as for tents...seems we have a few that like sleeping out in the bush....but its just not for me LOL!...Im lost without my fluffy doona and MATRESS!!! *g*

August 16, 2006 8:24 pm  
Blogger ScrapManda said...

Fun TAG Fleur - going to have a go at it too!

August 20, 2006 9:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs