2006/08/29

Here are the 21st Cards, I promised!


Sorry girls....im not very orgainsed today (or this week for that matter)

but here are the images of the 21st cards i made for my little brother and his girlfriend - I used the ScrapFX numbers. Hmmm not the best photo of my little bro...he always seems to squint his eyes....but steph looks gorgeous.
Each card had a pen attached for signing!

Other news....today i had my first session at CURVES fitness - I signed up yesterday.
It was great fun....but i definately had a workout....I hope everything is going to be nice and firm soon....lol!

Today i worked at the shop (SW)....I also had a class in the morning
The class was the MM Coaster Kit....the results were amazing....such a great little class...with great results.

Tomorrow Im scrapping with Cindy and tomorrow night im teaching another class at SW - this time its the PUZZLE class...I have 10 girls booked in...so it has proved to be a very popular class....
Cant wait...its going to be a lot of FUN!

and finally, tonight... im planning on finishing a couple of class samples that i have started but havnt finished! Fingers crossed they get done

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the cards Fleur, glad your class went well today the coasters are beautiful. Looking forward to tommorow nights class I love your puzzle page. Look forward to our scrapping day tommorow. Till then happy scrapping.

Cindy

August 29, 2006 8:05 pm  
Blogger Francine Burgess said...

wow!! your a busy woman Fleur...great cards...nice looking brother too..
love looking at your work///
cheers Fran

August 29, 2006 10:06 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur...you are such a busy girl...always progects on the go.
Love your 21ST cards...I bet they did too
Mardi x

August 30, 2006 8:34 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

o my, I have a 21st coming up next month for my brothers gf and you just gave me some ideas lol.

And how envious I am of your scrapping plans, sounds like you are gonna have a brilliant time!

August 30, 2006 8:43 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

The cards look great Fleur !

I love that puzzle LO you did (I assume that's the class you're doing ?).

Happy scrapping :)

August 30, 2006 9:53 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Great cards Fleur...your are a busy girl..again!!

August 30, 2006 10:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those cards are fantastic Fleur. Very effective, bet they loved them

August 30, 2006 3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs