2006/10/30

A CARD....every other day

Well i was inspired by Gabbie to create a card a day...but i know i wont be able to stick to that...so i decided to do

A CARD.........every other day

at the moment im doing LOADS of chrissy cards...so im getting 2 things done at once...(im determined to MAKE my chrissy cards this year)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i was inspired to do this card from this site Impress Stamps
I made the little pressies from last years Basic Grey Chrissy papers...and added some ribbon that i purchased from Ribbons Galore....and just inked the edges...pretty simple...but i love the card

so who would be interested in helping out all those card makers out there? I would LOVE to showcase YOUR cards here at my blog...just email them through...and ill upload them on my blog (with credit to the maker of course) At least if all my friends get involved...we will surely get a card a day......

The cards can be any theme...and there will be a prize each week for ONE lucky card maker....so come on send me your cards..... fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

7 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Love your cards Fleur....I am so needing to make cards....I keep telling myself I will...but then Im behind with other stuff....plus Im crapola at making them...but when I get my butt into gear....Ill email you.
Mardi x
Geez..Ive just read that back and its complete waffle...sorry xx

October 30, 2006 9:31 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Wow, great idea Fleur! Hope you get some takers. I don't make cards unless I'm ordered too ... just can't gget my head around them lol

October 31, 2006 12:55 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love that card design, fleurie - I might use that idea, I think! If I get my butt into gear this week and get any made, I'll email them to you - but don't hold your breath now!

October 31, 2006 2:40 pm  
Blogger simone said...

the card looks great Fleur. Not sure if I can get my head around making cards atm but might give it a whirl

October 31, 2006 9:37 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have started some cards....folded the blanks at least LOL. I have plans to make loads, but have I ? Hmmm...no... LOL

November 02, 2006 2:15 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur....Makenzie is just gorgeous isnt he....drop me an email to winens5@bigpond.com and Ill return Belindas number...
Mardi x

November 02, 2006 7:46 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hey there, great challenge Fleur.
I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow.
When is our monthly meet up?

November 02, 2006 9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs