2006/10/05

What Ive been up too!

Well
Friday...I went to the FIFTEEN restaurant for lunch
Saturday night...i had my sisters HENS NIGHT - oh my GOSH..watta night (might show you some photos if you are interested...but you will have to post a comment if you want to see them...lol!)
Sunday I opened and worked in the SHOP (scrappers warehouse) and was surprised by all the HALLOWEEN decorations- was hoping Cindy or Gaby didnt leave me a fake spider in the drawer.
Monday i scrapped for a class that i would be teaching on Wednesday night
Tuesday....i scrapped some more
Wednesday...i had my Handbag album class - PART 1 at Scrappers Warehouse
Thursday (today) I scrapped with Cindy and I finished off 2 challenges for SW
Tomorrow...im going shopping with my sister for wedding stuff

Saturday NOTHING!
Sunday working at the shop

4 Comments:

Blogger Kerryn said...

so a good hens night then :D I'll have look at pictures if got some to show :)

October 05, 2006 8:26 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Wow...Fleur..it is certainly busy busy in your life.
Looking forward to seeing some of these layouts you have completed.
Mardi x

October 06, 2006 8:48 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

busy busy, but what could be better than being busy with scrapping goods :D

And yes of course we want to see some photos ... come on load em up :D

October 06, 2006 11:12 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

why are we waiting??? {singing}
I wanna see what you have been up to!!

October 07, 2006 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs