2006/10/25

Latest Layouts

Here are a few layouts...that i have recently done....some you may have already seen at Scrappers Warehouse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The above layout was done using the new CRICUT machine...so much fun...and awesome results...cant wait to fiddle with the other cartridges...when they arrive.


more coming soon

as promised here are some more....ive been quite SLACK in uploading my latest layouts etc....so hopefully this will get me back on track....i say hopefully!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
this one was done for KIDSTON CRAFT (I'm not sure what is happening with the whole KIDSTON ambassador thing) But this was my first layout for them...using the Wooden it be nice papers and embellishments etc....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I created this layout for Kellie...who won a layout designed by me for the Ngaire breast cancer fundraiser....i really loved how it turned out...and ive heard that Sophie loved the glitter....it was so hard scrapping for someone else...i was so nervous that it wouldnt be good enough...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to the rocket park with cindy in narre....for the photos in this layout (we went solely to take pics...lol) I mainly used karen foster papers and embellishments for this one....The park was awesome....loads of fun things to play on...lauchie was very sad to leave....i will have to take him again one day soon...so that he can just have a play...and not do a photo shoot as well...lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
i just loved these photos of lauchie's bed hair...and couldnt wait to scrap them...i have used the new MM Cheeky range of papers etc for this layout

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had the idea for this layout in my HEAD for ages and ages...i was actually going to do something very similar when the A-Z competition was running...but hey i started but never finished....
I used my index prints for this one...and some rubons and urban lily chipboard tokens

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I whipped up this layout...a couple of days after Holly's wedding.....just loved the photo of Holly looking on at the boys...and had to scrap it for her....i framed it and gave it to her....she loved it and now has it hanging on the wall....


ive been really slack in scanning and uploading my pages for the CJ that im currently in....so here are my pages for Lynne's CJ...titled ADDICTIONS.....We are doing an IN- HOUSE CJ at Scrappers Warehouse...so no postage etc....it has been fantastic...and i cant wait to see what everyone has created
page 1
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
page 2
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well that is about it for now....will try and upload more images sooner....

edited 9.49pm to add a couple more...lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have only just completed this one....I did it for the AED gallery....as i had received all their NEW PAPERs a couple of weeks ago....just love the photo...and the title explains it all

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and finally...just a card using the new AED chrissy paper, ribbon, and some SU chrissy stamps

7 Comments:

Blogger Mardi said...

Wow Fleur...how wonderful to see all your layouts uploaded in one go.....Ive had a lovely time browsing them....and your work is just beautiful.
Are you coming to the Riverland in Nov.....Id love to catch up....it was so rushed last time.
Mardi x

October 25, 2006 9:04 pm  
Blogger Cherie said...

WOW WOW WOW, all those LO are just fantastic, I especially love the one with all the little photos, so cool.

What a shame you cant make to Riverland in Nov (read it in Mardis Blog) I am going and I would of been great to meet.

Take care
Cherie

October 26, 2006 7:28 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

wow so much to look at you have been busy! they all look great! love the Rocket park photos, and layout!
Links arent happening on my blog, I could cry!
How was monster Truck, we going to see some photos of that?
Vicky

October 26, 2006 10:08 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

About time Fleur!! Naughty naughty leaving us hanging without a LO to amaze ourselves with for so long!
Gorgeous LO's!

October 26, 2006 1:35 pm  
Blogger simone said...

some gorgeous lo's Fleur - as usual!
Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog:-)

October 26, 2006 7:58 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy ! Great work as always :) TFS

October 28, 2006 10:53 am  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh my GOODNESS Fleur you have been a busy busy girl.

Gorgeous layouts and I'm sooooo jealous that you have already got to play with the Cricut - lol!!!

October 29, 2006 11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs