2006/09/25

More Class Samples...and a parcel!

Hi everyone....
Ive just taken some photos of another class that i taught at Scrappers Warehouse
This class involved making little picture wall hangings

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one was done using baby blue papers and a photo of little Lauchie when he was a little baby (seems like such a long time ago now)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one is done using a wedding photo of dale and I....printed on Canvas paper

Sorry about the 'not so perfect' photos...but hopefully you will get the idea...lol!


and for the parcel

I couldnt resist any longer...so i ordered some more Stampin' Up Stamps from Jayne...and they arrived at my front door a little while ago...i also got some gorgeous coloured ink pads
Check out my stamping goodies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh and before i forget....go and check out SW Gallery....there has been heaps of NEW uploads


Tomorrow I'm teaching in the shop...i have a kids workshop (for the school holidays) and also a birthday party in the afternoon....so busy, busy, busy....

catch up agian soon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look awesome Fleurie. Well done. Good luck with the kids class, that'll keep you busy I am sure..lol

September 25, 2006 8:46 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Fantastic wall hangings Fleur.
What cute little chubby cheeks Lauchie had as a baby...just adorable!
Mmmmm, yummy stamps too. I'm jelous. There are the kind of stamps you will use so often.
Can't wait to see the LO's you create using them.
xx

September 25, 2006 10:40 pm  
Blogger Cherie said...

The wall hangings are so cute Fleur and such a great idea...

Cool stamps .....

Cherie xx

September 26, 2006 8:55 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

oh I adore the wall hangings, so clever of you.
I cant believe how busy you are going to be!
Good luck with the kids party, glad its you and not me!!!

September 26, 2006 8:22 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute frames :)

September 27, 2006 8:57 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

Beautiful wall hangings Fleur....and new stamps!....I dont own many...but Im seeing lots of fantastic stamps lately....I might have to check them out....Ill be looking for their evidence on your layouts..
Mardi

September 28, 2006 8:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs