2006/11/24

Christmas Card production line......................

I have finally got my BUTT into gear....and ive started my chrissy cards for family and friends.
I was determined to hand make them this year....
They are looking good...but now i cant find my Stampin Up brown ink pad...and i need to do some stamping....so there is a little hault in the production line atm. I hope i find it soon!
I have used the New MM Chrissy papers....will share some pics soon.

Tomorrow i have my 10 year HIGH SCHOOL reunion....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Im a little (a lot) nervous...dont know why...i just am...lol!
I hope it all goes well....most of them i havnt seen in the 10 years
I'll keep you all posted...lol!
Dale and Lauchie are going with me for moral support....so im sure ill be fine...

Im not working at the shop on Sunday....as we are staying down in Gippsland Saturday night....so it will be nice to have the whole weekend off!

Have a great weekend....see you when i get back

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck at the reunion ! I'd love to go to one :)

November 24, 2006 8:21 pm  
Blogger simone said...

a weekend away sounds great - it'll be fun seeing what everyone is up to.
Only 10 years since you left highschool? Have to double that for me!

November 25, 2006 7:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at your reunion Fleur....

See you next Sunday - i'll pop in for a chat.. :-)

November 26, 2006 3:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs