2006/11/08

is it CHRISTMAS?

it sure felt like CHRISTMAS today....
(2 posts on my blog in 1 day too...read on...lol!)

I received 3 parcels today

One from RIBBONS GALORE with these gorgeous ribbons
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another from Blue Bazaar with some gorgeous ATC stamps
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and the third was from JILL at ScrapFX....
I did some layouts up for her - for the recent scrapbook shows
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out that Christmas tree....how awesome is that? I cant wait to paint and decorate it. Cindy at Scrappers Warehouse is teaching a class with this christmas tree...im sure it will be a fantastic class....book in if you can.
I also got some Poinsettia flowers, and some acrylic chrissy tags...LOVE CHRISSY STUFF!

I also finished off some pages for a CJ....that i have had for ages....sorry ISIS...but they are done now*g*...The topic was WORDS - here are my pages
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really enjoyed doing this CJ (should have got to it earlier...lol)
Love using my SU stamps too.....

5 Comments:

Blogger simone said...

Fleur, the cj looks amazing.
I saw the xmas trees at paperific and thought how wonderful they would look all decorated.

When are you going to let us in on your big news? Who's snapped you up?

November 08, 2006 8:33 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Wow..Fleur....how wonderful..I bet you had a huge smile on your face...opening all those parcels...
Love your layouts too....gorgeous...especially the odd socks..LOL
Mardi x

November 08, 2006 9:53 pm  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

ooo Fleur you lucky duck ;) Your layouts are all looking delish too

November 08, 2006 11:32 pm  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Hey Fleur..just emailed you with my number!
Take care
Belinda
xxx

November 09, 2006 1:50 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

That Chrissy tree is so cute ! Your CJ pages look gret too -- love the colour combo.

November 09, 2006 6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs