2006/11/18

November Get Together

Today was our monthly get together....we all met up at Scraptacular again....Had a cuppa and a good ole' chin wag...and then headed in to the shop to stock up on some goodies

here are a couple of photos...not the best...so please forgive...lol!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tonight AED is hosting their monthly CYBERCROP....here is what i have done for one of the challenges.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope it makes sense, as to what it is....the photo is a little unclear
It is a christmas sign for your window or door....i have used AED papers, and the 'outside/negative' of the Scrapfx christmas tree, ribbon and brads

tfl

I will take a photo of my goodies that i purchased today...and show you all soon

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am spewing I couldn't make it AGAIN today :(

My mum didn't bother to come get Toby to take him to get a birthday present because 10 mins after saying she was going to, she decided she had no money. That woman drives me insane GRRR.

On a better note, Kade slept for THREE hours, which meant Toby and I gould mow the front lawn and weed the garden. I also cooked a week's worth of veggies for Kade, made him some custard, washed all his bottles, did 2 loads of washing, cleaned the kitchen AND had lunch all before he woke up.

Your door sign is cute too :)

November 19, 2006 11:20 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

Hey Fleur, I had such fun and thank you so much for my prize I used one of the sticker things on a layout I did last night, so thank you, thank you, thank you!
Cindy so sorry we missed you again yesterday, I was busting to meet Kade, not to worry next year hopefully!
Vicky

November 19, 2006 6:41 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur, it was a great catch up - The most people so far I think.

And what do you mean sorry about the photos? The one I took with you in it is brilliant except I think you were still talking when I pressed the shutter lol!

Your christmas decoration looks fantastic too Fleur.

Cindy - catch you next time:-)

November 19, 2006 8:06 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

yeah i think i was still talking....lol...sorry wasnt bagging your camera skills..just my funny look..lol

November 19, 2006 8:32 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

oooh I look terrible
LOL
It was great to catch up with you all again.

November 19, 2006 9:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs