2006/11/06

Layout Featured in this months SM

I have a layout in this months SM magazine....
It is featured in the Final Encore section of the mag - page 159

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the photos for the layout were taken when we went to Berri - April 2006

congrats to
Linda Jones...for her layout 'My Life' on page 45
Mardi Winen...for her layout 'Let's Get Physical' on page 55
I hope i didnt miss out on mentioning any of my other friends - let me know if i have *g*

Oh! and I just loved the little Parasol featured on pages 88 - 89...by Nicole Rayner...how cute was that?

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicky said...

ohh there we go! I dont have to buy the mag now! lol
Awesome layout Fleur!
xx
Vicky

November 06, 2006 6:50 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Congratulations Fleur! the lo is stunning, very colourful and lots of fun!
Vicky's cards are divine. I saw them yesterday and they look fantastic.

November 06, 2006 8:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow very nice!!! I just stumbled across your blog, great layout. :)

November 06, 2006 9:39 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

..Yes Fleur..I noticed this layout straight away .... I remembered seeing it the day you visited and I loved it!
Thanks for the kind mention too....
...and Bugger about the suspense...Im itching to know now..LOL

November 06, 2006 11:26 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

Love love that LO Fleur. Just perfect colours for a clown theme!

November 08, 2006 10:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs