2007/01/22

Latest Layouts .....and other news

This layout - BMX BANDIT -
I created for a challenge on Top50's January Cybercrop. Even better I won the challenge.
I received a gift voucher from Cath at Little Scrapbook Shop to spend....cant wait..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
________________________________________

and this one - Scooter Fun - I did this weekend for Chookscraps Cybercrop - make sure you check out Lorraine's gallery for more inspirational layouts....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now onto my OTHER news...

Jannah from Scrapbook Creations has contacted me to do a commissioned layout for an upcoming Issue....Im so excited.....but i really cant say much more....but i will definately 'share' it with you all, as soon as i am allowed....woo hoo....

Oh...........
has everyone been looking at all the sneek peeks for new stuff coming from the US....im in awe of all the GOODIES....I pretty much want one of everything....*g*
Check out this link to see LOADS and LOADS of the New CHA release products

catch you all soon!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pp on the bmx page... just fabulous.

January 22, 2007 8:37 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

awesome news Fleur, Congratulations, what goes around comes around, your a bloody star!
I love the BMX layout also!

January 22, 2007 9:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your LO's the arrows are awesome. Congrats on your news.

January 22, 2007 11:21 pm  
Blogger Sheena said...

WOW!!! A very Big congrats on your news Fleur. I bet you are just bubbling. I loved you LO in Chookscraps CC and the BMX one is gorgeous. Well done, can't wait to see what you do for SC.

January 23, 2007 10:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fleur

I love the BMX lo - the colours are just amazing and Lauchie is just so cute!!! Congrats on the commisioned lo for SC - i cant wait to see it- i am sure it will be brillant!

January 24, 2007 1:24 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Hi Fleur....its wonderful to be back home from holidays and checking out what you have been up to....lots of yummy creations...and some cool new products...I want one of those revolving display thingys too..
Mardi x

January 24, 2007 4:07 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur - that's really exciting news about SC. Your work is soooo good that it was only a matter of time!
Let's hope most of the CHA stuff finds its way over here as it looks pretty exciting.

January 25, 2007 9:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs