2007/01/07

Sunday....


If i ever get to bed.................im going to try this tomorrow....or should i say today (its 12.51am)


http://www.marthastewart.com/page.jhtml?type=content&id=channel4320081&site

I love checking out the Martha Stewart site (you can find a link in my toolbar)....
Ill let you know how i go with the 'hanging of the photos' - hopefully it all goes smoothly.....

I popped into Top50 last night...as they were having a cybercrop.... I managed to get 1 challenge done - using a sketch that was provided for the challenge....
I will share my layout with you, as soon as im allowed....otherwise you can check it out in the Top50 Gallery......

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Make sure you show us your hangings when done.

January 07, 2007 9:53 am  
Blogger Sam said...

that does look cool. hmm might have to look at her site some more maybe

January 07, 2007 11:57 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

wow Fleur, that does look gorgeous!

And oops! didn't know we weren't allowed to upload top50 CC layouts to our blogs :(

January 08, 2007 2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs