2007/01/09

Maya Road Mini Booklet

I saw these little chipboard albums at SW and i just had to have 1 (or 2..hehehe)
Ive been busy working on my 4x4 sized album for a couple of days now....and im so happy to say that i have FINISHED....

I had the idea to make Lauchie a little book about himself....so here are the results....tfl!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I created the front cover using lots of different ribbons
a MM chipboard letter (f) - painted with H2O's (love those)
and Heidi Grace pin letters (funny) - Ive had these for ages and was 'stumped' on how to use them..and to finish the cover off - i used some ribbon to bind around the edge and added some doodlebug rubons (faces) and used my trusty white signo writer for the rest

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the inside cover i used bazzill bling (gosh i love this stuff)
Some Foofala tags, my Stampin Up stamps, and MM rubons (january)
Page 1 - I have just cut a photo to fit the chipboard page
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 2 - Foofala paper, Rubons
Page 3 - Lined transparency, AC rubon (dotted circle), foofala circle tag, MM new Kraft paper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 4 - photo
Page 5 - K&Co paper, foofala tag, mm writing paper, Urban lily rubon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 6 - Crate paper, MM writing paper, handwriting
Page 7 - Crate paper, foofala mini tags, rubon, silver brad
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 8 - Foofala wings, 7 Gypsies rubon, Heidi Grace velvet paper
Page 9 - Lined transparency, Urban Lily rubon (Love you), handwriting, Heidi grace paper

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 10 - Sassafrass Lass arrow paper, Rhonna farrer transparency, MM writing paper
Page 11 - Sassafrass Lass paper, MM writing paper, Urban lily rubon (boys will be boys)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Page 12 - K&Co paper, Stampin Up stamps, Urban Lily rubon (Make noise & Live Loud),
MM writing paper.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
lauchie just LOVES it to bits....

18 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

How could he not LOL it's gorgeous great job :)

January 09, 2007 9:04 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Fleur. He's such a cutie.

January 09, 2007 9:56 pm  
Blogger bon said...

you are just WAY to cleaver!!
can you please tell me what that album is :) I think we may be coming to SW for the get together.

January 09, 2007 10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic... it is so cute.

January 09, 2007 11:01 pm  
Blogger fleurie said...

bon they are the new maya road ring booklets
they come in 4x4, 6x6, and 8x8

January 09, 2007 11:19 pm  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

that is just stunning and it does look like a stunning type of album too.

January 10, 2007 10:13 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so CUTE !

January 10, 2007 2:53 pm  
Blogger Vicky said...

Awesome little book Fleur, I just adore Foof a la stuff, all of it!!!. I'm so glad Lauchlin likes it too.

January 10, 2007 5:35 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur, I've loved catching up on your posts Happy New Year to you too!
The book for Lauchie is wonderful. I'm not surprised he loves it!
On another note-
The girls (age 11 and 6 ) enjoyed flushed away. I thought it was OK, enjoyable enough to sit through and made me laugh a couple of times.

January 11, 2007 12:33 pm  
Blogger Dale Anne Potter said...

OH this is FABULOUS!!!
I have one of Stampin' Up! Itty albums and I'll have to try one of these - THANKS for the inspiration!!!

January 12, 2007 1:46 pm  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love your mini booklet - it's just divine Fleurie. You did an awesome job of it. Have a great week!
Kelly

January 17, 2007 5:37 pm  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh this is an awesome book, I love all the things you did with it. Sure gives me some fabulous ideas for my girls.

Thanks for sharing!!!

January 18, 2007 4:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way you used those pins! I may finally break down and get some now. :D

January 18, 2007 4:38 am  
Blogger Andrea Wiebe said...

what a beautiful book! i love every page...so awesome :)

January 18, 2007 6:07 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleurie this mini album is wonderful. You did a great job. TFS

January 18, 2007 10:55 am  
Blogger Julie said...

This is awesome Furie. Looks fab.

January 18, 2007 12:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw your album posted on the Maya Road blog and had to come for a closer look. You've done such a terrific job and I wanted to just say thanks for sharing.

January 18, 2007 6:57 pm  
Blogger Birgit said...

This is excellent. I like it very much .

January 19, 2007 8:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs