2007/02/01

My Little baby .......starts KINDER today

Yep you heard right...
My little Lauchie has his first day of Kinder today...
He is SUPER excited and i am too in a way....Its all very exciting...but also a little SAD too.....


This is me and little Lauchie....he is only a day or two old.....ohhhhhhhhhhh!

I will be sure to share photos with you after today....Lauchie is all set...he has his NEW Kinder bag, lunchbox and drink bottle....Im sure he will have LOADS of fun....and make HEAPS of new friends....

Onto other things....

Im not sure if i have shared this LO with you before....I cant remember....I created it for a class that i taught at SW...and then Lauchie used it at his Daycare for thier 'Family Wall' - so ive only just got it back...


tfl - have a great Day

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh.. it must be hard watching your little one grow up, but he will have lots of new friends to play with !!.. If its this bad now i wonder what YOURE gonna be like when he starts school!! i'll be sure to give you some tissues to cope.. lol..:-)
HOPE HE HAS A FUN DAY!!
Bek.

February 01, 2007 12:44 pm  
Blogger simone said...

I love that photo fleur - so cute!
I hope Lauchie had a wonderful day. Those milestones just keep coming:-)

February 01, 2007 1:52 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

I hope Lachie had a wonderful first day Fleur...they really do grow up fast dont they.
Mardi x

February 01, 2007 1:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Luchie had a fun day... look forward to hearing about it.

February 01, 2007 6:13 pm  
Blogger The Librarian said...

Hope Lauchie had a great day!! I'm sure I will catch up with about it soon!

February 01, 2007 9:08 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't they just grow up too fast ? :(

Cute LO :D

February 02, 2007 9:18 am  
Blogger Vicky said...

That is the most amazing Poppet Page I adore it Fleur!

February 02, 2007 5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs