2007/01/24

OH MY GOSH.............OH MY GOSH

Ive just received and email from Maelynn in the USA

I had entered one of my layouts for a CALL on Pub Calls Blog

as she is creating a Doodling book to be published soon...in the USA.
One of my layouts has been accepted to feature in the Doodling Book....Im just so excited...I mean how COOL is that....WOO HOO...

2007 is proving to be GREAT so far....I really feel like im doing WHAT I WANT...without been restricted...and it feels SO GOOD....

You can see my name HERE. The only other name i spotted was Kimberly Archer.....Im assuming thats OUR Kim....*g*

there is still a chance my layout wont make it in the final cut...it all depends on space etc....so fingers crossed my lil' ole layout makes it......

10 Comments:

Blogger Francine Burgess said...

wooohooo well done Fluerie...how excited you must be im just excited seeing someones name i know on the list...lol..hope you do make the cut..let us know when the book comes out!

January 24, 2007 4:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a very clever chook. well done and im sure you will do fine in the final cut

January 24, 2007 6:50 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

Oh Yay!!! Congrats Fleur :-D

January 24, 2007 7:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! How exciting is that.

January 24, 2007 7:47 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well WOO HOO for you !! That is FANTASTIC news :) Congrats on getting this far, I hope you go into the book :)

January 24, 2007 10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fleur.. that is great news, you should be so proud..

Might have to buy it just to say I know someone in there.. lol

Well done for all of us at LSBS

January 25, 2007 4:35 am  
Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Wow Fleur that news is AWESOME!

yay you :)

January 25, 2007 9:07 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Fantastic Fleur....well deserved!
Congrats...I am so excited for you!
Can't wait to see it in print..I have no doubt in my mind that it will get in for sure.
Well done again...
Luv Belinda
xxx

January 25, 2007 3:24 pm  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur that is amazing - glad you're showing them how great the aussies are! Well done:-)

January 25, 2007 9:33 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Fleur! Your Little doodle in a big doodling book! You should be excited - this is a big deal! Cant wait to see it!! I am sure it will make the final cut !!
I will be buying a copy!
Yes Fleur it is OUR Kim, and both of you just rock !

January 27, 2007 9:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs