2007/06/08

Stampin' Up! Recollections Papers

I just got some new SU! papers in....and they are GORGEOUS
I have made some projects 'showcasing' the papers already....lol!
Check them out
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They are 12x12 - 6 designs (2 sheets of each) for $11.95
There are LOADS of other paper designs (some even double sided)
email me if you would like to order
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

I have a workshop tonight....but will check in over the weekend with my Latest Scrapbook LO's
see you all soon
xxxooo

oh and ive been tagged by Karen

Name three things that scare you... heights, my sisters driving..lol, and (sometimes) what the future holds.

The daggiest thing in your music collection... bing crosby (he sings the best chrissy songs - i actully dont think he is daggy...but some might...lol!)

Your three favourite clothing items... my jeans, Giordiano V-kneck t-shirts, black pants

Your partners most annoying habit... driving in the car...he has to 'bitch' about every other motorist....

What stresses you out... running out of time, and running late

If I could change the world I would... make scrapbook supplies cheaper (i liked this karen)

Your favourite household chore…folding the washing...love the smell of FRESHly washed clothes

If you had fifty bucks to spend at Target which section would you head straight for…Towels

In my next life I would like to come back as… me....

Your least favourite celebrity… oh there is heaps...but Peter Hellier annoys the crap out of me (if you want to call him a celebrity...i dont...lol!)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute ! Love the card design :)

June 08, 2007 12:01 pm  
Blogger Sam said...

gorgeous cards Fleur :)

June 08, 2007 1:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely duckie,

Good luck with the party tonight.

Ange

June 08, 2007 2:49 pm  
Blogger yvonne said...

love the card and I also love this paper collection!

June 08, 2007 4:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs