2007/05/29

Latest LO..........

as promised....I have SCRAPPED!
only 1 layout...but we cant complain can we????? Lol!
I have wanted to Scrap this Photo for ages now....but was waiting for the right papers and the right title....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The quote reads:

"There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets in the future"
-Graham Green-

(thanks Jess for finding this for me....for the 100th time)

EXCITING NEWS EXCITING NEWS
EXCITING NEWS
___________________________________________________________________________
I have finally organised some Classes for all you Melbourne girls
They are running through June, July, August.
Projects range from: Cardmaking, OTP, Scrapbooking, and Stamping

Classes will be held at

Fleurie's Scrapbook Studio

Places are strictly limited and FILLING fast!
Email me for Class Details today!
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

Today I have been busy making cards
and prepping for my upcoming workshops

Dont forget to check out the thread for my upcoming Stampin' Up! Tutorial for the Crafting In Style ONLINE RETREAT!!! Its going to be LOADS of FUN!!!! I will be uploading some Sneak Peeks very soon!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

__________________________________________________

SCRAPBOOK CAPITAL
is having a massive PAPER SALE
(does not include bazzill)
Ends FRIDAY midnight (1 June 2007)
50% off rrp
Get in quick before stocks run out
www.scrapbookcapital.com.au

5 Comments:

Blogger The Librarian said...

Yay!!! You did it!!! And I was only to glad to help... :)

Looks fantastic!

May 29, 2007 10:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The layout is fabulous Fleurie and I love the quote. Your doing better than me with layouts I have done a big fat zero since I got back from o/s, just can't seem to get motivated, still weekend is nearly upon us.

Ange

May 30, 2007 8:41 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fleur, just love this! It is a great quote Jess and just love the way you have done the title with all the different sized letters and fonts...

Those classes ARE filling up so quick too, and i cant wait for the tutorials on CIS !! Look forward to seeing the sneak peaks.

Take Care Sweets
Bek..

May 30, 2007 8:50 am  
Blogger Jolene Pienaar said...

love that amazing LO and that title is just perfect for it!

May 30, 2007 9:06 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

GREAT quote ! And great LO too :)

May 30, 2007 12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs