2007/05/17

Stampin' Up! Make & Takes

I have been so busy with Workshops etc - so therefore busy creating Make and Takes.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Stamp Sets: Greetings Galore, Label Classics, Happy Hearts, Much Appreciated
Cardstock: Whisper White, Cool Caribbean
Ink: Cool Carribean, cranberry crisp
Other: Stampin' Write Markers (for the doodling)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have 'Cased' the idea for this card from the current Idea Book & Catalogue 07/08
Stamp Set: Label Classics, Headline Alphabet
Cardstock: Kraft, Confetti White, In Color-Cool Caribbean, Marigold Morning,
Cranberry Crisp
Ink: Basic Black, Cool Caribbean
Other: Word Window Punch

Spinner Card (the flower spins from side to side)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I got the idea to create this card from my Upline Jayne
Stamp Set: Petal Prints
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Other: Word Window Punch, Stampin' Write Journaler (basic black)

If you would like to MAKE or learn the above techniques....
why not BOOK a workshop
Contact me for further details: fleurie78@optusnet.com.au
All materials Listed above are Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise stated) and are available to order at any time!

As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator - I like to LOOK after my customers and Workshop Hostesses - there is nothing better than receiving FREE stamp sets and $$$ to spend in the current catalogue (you can achieve this easily - when hosting a workshop)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I have created these little Desk Caddy's as 'LIMITED EDITION' HOSTESS gifts, that are exclusively received from Me. Each gift contains 5 cards and matching envelopes, note paper and envelopes, Jell Pen and storage unit
Stamp Sets: Greetings Galore,
Cardstock: Confetti White, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Basic Black
__________________________________
Ive had a fantastic day today - I caught up with Vita for a coffee (she makes the PERFECT coffee) and dropped off her Stampin' Up! order...We had a great chit chat...and Riley showed me all his Thomas trains - he knows every single name....very cool!
Im now supposed to be getting ready for our trip up to Berri in SA - I have washing drying everywhere and a Stampin' Up workshop to pack (from Lorrie's workshop) So im literally running around with my head cut off....and then of course i got side-tracked and decided to post here on my blog...lol (nothing like avoiding what HAS to be done...lol)
We are all so excited about going...Lauchie cant wait to see his Grandparents and his new cousin, and Dale and I are really looking forward to it too...
I have also organised to meet up with the lovely Belinda and Mardi from Riverland Scrapbook Supplies, so im really excited about that. I was fortunate enough to meet Mardi last year...but Belinda was in the last stages of pregnancy, so we didnt get to catch up....so this time around i get to catch up with both the girls....seriously cant wait....

well thats it from me now...I SERIOUSLY have to get my BUTT into gear
Have a great weekend - catch you next week!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Loving your cards, and your hostess pack is gorgeous !

May 17, 2007 7:01 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

THOSE CARDS ARE GORGEOUS AND I AM SO LOVING THE SU PUNCHES... MIGHT ADD THAT TO MY WISH LIST TOO...LOL
SO FLEUR, I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE TO COME AND SCRAP SO I CAN LIFT YOUR CARD IDEAS ;) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AWAY AND SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK

May 18, 2007 12:31 am  
Blogger Mardi said...

See you on Saturday....WooHoo!!!
Mardi xx

May 18, 2007 8:16 am  
Blogger bon said...

gorgeous bards, and i hope you're having a great weekend away!

May 20, 2007 11:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to catch up with you fleur. i'm glad you had a great holiday. i'll see you tomorrow. will bring your hambly too.

May 22, 2007 2:43 pm  
Blogger StampingBetty said...

i love white! those cards are fabulous!

November 20, 2008 12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs