2007/11/06

Card Sample

Well it arrived...and I couldnt wait to mount it - didnt take too long....and SERIOUSLY how cute is it? I have so many ideas running around in my head at the moment...will share as they come together!


Here is my very first project
Using the new ALL in the Family Stamp Set

I couldnt wait to use this stamp set when it arrived....so I quickly whipped up this card for my new niece. I also used: Big Deal Alpha and Bodacious Bouquet.


I have been busily working on LOADS of projects today. Something for Lorrie over at Scrapbook Capital and also 'experimenting' with some new GOODIES for the upcoming SUMMER MINI Catalogue - arriving soon!



7 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

oh how cute!!I love your card..the colours are stunning as well.

November 06, 2007 8:12 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Super cute !! Love it :)

November 07, 2007 8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur!!

Love the Bubba card, is sooooo cute. I can imagine how versatile the stamp set will be. I would love to get one. But waiting for the summer mini.......
Lisa A

November 07, 2007 2:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey fleurie

does that mean our stamp sets are here too???

ange

November 07, 2007 4:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the card! clever chook, as always with your bright ideas!

November 07, 2007 9:35 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Love the card Fleur and cant wait to spy through all your goodies.... ;)

November 08, 2007 8:38 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

Awww how cute are they!! ... that is a gorgeous set..
Mardi x

November 10, 2007 8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs