2008/01/06

I've been PLAYING!!!!

Wow Ive had a good couple of days
Made some awesome samples with some new stamps and been playing with my new 'Nestabilities' - I ordered them from Bizzy Becs
These dies are fantastic...I'm already starting to wonder how i lived without them before.
I have been busy 'cutting' up all my scraps of coloured papers - so that I have LOADS of pre-cut shapes on hand for my cards.
Photobucket
As you can see, they go through the cuttlebug - and they are perfect for scraps of paper.
You can also feed them through the cuttlebug after you have cut out your shape, so that you get a nice embossed image on the Cardstock.
Check out my example

Photobucket

Stamps: Time Well Spent (this stamp set was a Chrissy pressie from SU! how nice are they? and guess what? It will be a Level 3 Hostess Stamp set in the new SU! Catalogue - coming in April 08)
Cardstock: Real Red, Glossy White, Confetti White, tempting turquoise
Ink: Stazon black
Other: White grosgrain ribbon, Watercolour wonder crayons (bold brights), Aqua brush, cuttlebug embossing plate, brads

Well im going to resist showing you more samples....you will have to 'pop' in more often.
Stay tuned for a new 'technique' step by step, coming in a couple of days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

love love love it...the colours are gorgeous and how cool are the nestabilities...I cant wait to play with mine!You are to clever Miss Fleur :)

January 06, 2008 7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Fleur if I had just a tiny bit of your talent and creativity I would be so happy.

Can you bring them with you to Fi's tomorrow so we can have a better look.

Also I think it is time I had a demo for you so bring your diary as well

Ange

January 07, 2008 10:13 am  
Blogger simone said...

Fleur - gorgeous card clever girl!
I have just put $30 in your account for crop for kids - can't wait:-)

January 07, 2008 10:53 am  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

gorgeous Fleur, cant wait to see some more and get into some of those stamp a stack classes.
Will deposit the $ into your account Friday if thats ok Fleur.

January 07, 2008 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs