2008/04/09

Im OFF to BRISVEGAS

WOW....how has this crept up so quickly?
Tomorrow Im off to Brisbane for the 2008 Stampin' Up! Convention.

Im SO EXCITED!
Im flying up with a group of fellow demonstrators and 4 of us are sharing an apartment not far from where the CONVENTION will be held - Brisbane Convention Centre.

I wanted to upload pics of my Swaps.....but I have run out of time.
I promise I will share LOADS of pics from my little Getaway and all those who have booked workshops for April and May - be prepared for LOADS of inspiration and NEW IDEAS.

See you when i get back!

oh and I just received a BOX of goodies.....containing NEW STUFF!!!
so all those coming to my Catalogue Launch Party on the 17th of April......be prepared to be DAZZLED.......

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Bye Fleur - have fun!!! :D
Belinda
xx

April 10, 2008 11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs