2008/05/14

Dreaded FLU!

Sorry I havnt been around much of late.
I came down with the FLU saturday night...and it hit me like a tonne of bricks.
So Mothers Day wasnt too pleasant...but I still had a great day.

My first 'Fun and Fast Notes' Class lastnight was awesome.
The girls had a wonderful night....and all fell in love with the Fun and Fast Notes Stamp set...as well as the watercoloring with the aqua brushes...

The Next 'Fun and Fast Notes Class' will be on
Tuesday 15th of July
at 7.30pm
$25
Book your place today!

2 Comments:

Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hope your feeling better...a little birdie showed me her cards and they were STUNNING.Glad it went well.

May 14, 2008 9:45 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

You didnt look to well on Sat night Fleur, I hope your feeling a lot better today.
I want to book a party honey.... call me when your free and I will make a date

May 15, 2008 8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs