2008/04/20

Stampin' Up Launch PARTY!!!!

Thursday night I had my 'annual' Catalogue Launch Party.
It was a HUGE success, with 22 keen stampers and scrapbookers attending.

I had a nice display showcasing alot of the NEW Stamps and tools in this years SU! Idea Book & Catalogue. A huge thanks to all my 'fellow demonstrators' who swapped cards with me at Convention - you helped me out big time for my Display Boards.

I organised 2 Make and Takes for the night.....and LOADS of prizes.

Make and Take #1
Photobucket
This gorgeous little handbag chocolate holder - too cute.

Make and Take #2
Photobucket
Just love how simple this card is.....and yet it looks so funky!!!

Pictures from the night (silly me got so involved, I only remembered to take pics after it all ended - typical hey?)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If you would like any further information on the above 'examples' of if you would like to book yourself an in-home workshop with friends - to learn new techniques and play with new products, simply contact me anytime
fleurie78@optusnet.com.au

3 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

What an adorable little bag Fleur -sounds like it was a success!
Belinda
xx

April 21, 2008 8:32 am  
Blogger Alana Galagher said...

Everything looks fantastic Fleur. I love your little choccie holder/bag - too cute :)

April 21, 2008 7:21 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

look at all those gorgeous cards..and that little bag..wow just too cute!!

April 21, 2008 8:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs