2008/05/26

Latest Card.....and YEP! a Layout too..............

I just loved creating this card for the 2nd Becky Fleck Challenge over at Scrapbook Capital.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Project Recipe

Stamps: Wild About You, Office Accoutrement
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, and Papers from the 'East Coast Prep' pack
Other: silver brads, rhinestone brads, real read striped grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, cuttlebug, nestabilities.

I also did a Layout for Scrapbook Captial and Jill at Scrapfx - I just LOVE how it turned out
Photobucket
Papers: Kaiser
Chipboard: Scrapfx
rubons: Stampin' Up!

tfl

5 Comments:

Blogger Alana Galagher said...

How cute is your card - I love it & the scrapbook page :-)

May 27, 2008 7:01 am  
Blogger Belinda Venables said...

What a card Fleur - I love it!


Yay - you scrapped...love the layout too. I adore that title and the pic is too cute!

I hope you and the famliy are well.

Belinda
xx

May 27, 2008 10:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee that Lion gets around! I saw him at P2P *wink* . This colour combo is great!

May 27, 2008 9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE this card Fleur! I really must get that set! - and, sorry, but I've tagged you on my blog! :) K

May 31, 2008 5:11 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

Hi Fleur..love your card and YEAH..a layout and what a stunning layout it is..having fun in QLD ..can you believe it has rained everyday!!Just my luck..

May 31, 2008 5:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs