2008/06/17

'TIME'..................

dont forget to get your entries in for June's 'TIME' competition over at Inkurable Stampers.

Inkurable Stampers - TIME theme for June

Prizes for June - Inkurable Stampers

I am one of the sponsors this month....and ive checked out all the other prizes...and its Well Worth entering. Check out the above link to see whats on offer and to check out all the other gorgeous projects that have been entered for June so far.

I have completed mine....and I must say im very pleased with my 'spin' on the TIME theme.
Photobucket

Stamps: Time Well Spent (Hostess Level 3)
Cardstock: Kraft, Groovy Guava
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Stampin Write Markers (earth elements pack)
Other: Corner rounder (used for scallops), handheld hold punch, daubers.

tfl

2 Comments:

Blogger Belinda Venables said...

Love the card Fleur - and I love the saying. Very cute!

I hope you're well.

Belinda
xx

June 17, 2008 9:26 pm  
Blogger Love Scrappin' said...

stunning card Fleur..love the stamp set ..& the colours are gorgeous!

June 18, 2008 8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs