2008/09/28

My little sisters wedding

WOW...who would have thought...
earlier in the week the weather report was 18 with possible showers.....we ended up with 28 and absolutely no rain to be seen.
It was a beautiful day for Heidi and Clint and all those who came to help celebrate their marriage together.

I have a few photos to share with you....sadly none of me yet......as I was in the bridal party.
I will provide you with a link shortly - so that you can see the photos from the photographer.

Photobucket
The beautiful bride....and her beautiful dress

Photobucket
The handsome Groom

Photobucket


Photobucket
THE CAKE

Photobucket
and little Lauchie Moo with his CHOCOLATE icecream sundae.....mmmmmmmmm!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fleur
Glad you had a good day on Saturday for the Wedding and Lauchie certainly looks like he is enjoying the icream. But that cake is gorgeous was that another masterpiece form the lady who did your cake?
Love Kerry

September 29, 2008 1:54 pm  
Blogger Mardi said...

What a beautiful wedding ....I love what I can see of the wedding dress(your Sister looks gorgeous)...and the cake...I would love to see the entire bridal party...it looks so beautiful.

September 30, 2008 2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs