2008/09/07

Scratch n' Sniff Technique Class - Tuesday 16th of September

Wow I'm on a roll this week.
I have prepared the examples for Septembers Technique Class

Tuesday 16th of September
at 7.30pm
Scratch n' Sniff Cards
$12 - create 2 cards using the scratch n' sniff technique
+ receive class notes.

1 spot remaining

Photobucket

Photobucket
In this Class I will be showcasing the seriously cute TART and TANGY stamp set and the Summer Picnic Papers from the NEW Spring Mini catalogue.
View the SPRING MINI HERE

3 Comments:

Blogger phatassphairy said...

sounds delicious ...do they have a choclate one ...giggles will eat it if they do ...lol


cards are cute ....have fun

September 11, 2008 12:12 pm  
Blogger Sandie said...

How did your class go Fleur??

Luv Sandie

September 19, 2008 11:02 pm  
Blogger scrapbook CAPITAL said...

I looooved the class Fleur and it was so good to get out and mingle again (especially with that naughty Lyndall ;) ) I fell in love with the rolling Orange. Would have to say thats my favourite card technique by far.... Oh and the cards the next day smelt so yummy.

September 20, 2008 11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Online Degree Programs